TO ALL:
Sorry for the late post. I am here in Manila for the entire week, I'm currently attending a seminar-workshop hosted by the DENR and giz. So technically, I can't conduct classes for the entire week. But keep visiting this site for further announcements related to your exercises/quizzes/exams. Most especially to my Mgmt 138 and Mgmt 197.
Mgmt 138 (TTh 5:30-7:00): You have two exercises already, fyi. Excercise No. 1 should be submitted within this week not later than Saturday, September 23, 2017. Exercise No. 2 will be next week on or before Thursday, September 28, 2017. We will be having our practical also on that day.
Topics for the practical: Installation, Table Generation and Descriptive Outputs (To be discussed on Tuesday).
Mgmt 138 (F 5:00-8:00): We'll have a formal class on Friday next week, Sept. 29, 2017. You're a bit behind from the TTh, so for the moment, you can ask them for some hints on what they are now doing.
Mgmt 197: As per my announcement last meeting, I'm supposed to conduct a quiz but due to the shortened time and room availability, I was not able to hold the class. Anyways, our quiz will be on Tuesday next week, Sept. 26 (Topics from A-M of the Glossary of Terminologies) and another quiz on Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017 (Topics from N-V of the Glossary of Terminologies and Research Design). Regarding with the research topic/problem, since we were not able to have a class last meeting, I am requiring you to e-mail your prospect topic/problem and your prospect title of the study to the following e-mail and format (Deadline: should not later than saturday this week):
Email address: idcustodio@vsu.edu.ph
The format for the subject of the E-mail (ex. my name is Ian Dave Custodio): idcustodio_mgmt197topic
On the message area, type in your prospect topic/problem in a sentence or paragraph form and also your prospect title. See the example below:
Sorry for the late post. I am here in Manila for the entire week, I'm currently attending a seminar-workshop hosted by the DENR and giz. So technically, I can't conduct classes for the entire week. But keep visiting this site for further announcements related to your exercises/quizzes/exams. Most especially to my Mgmt 138 and Mgmt 197.
Mgmt 138 (TTh 5:30-7:00): You have two exercises already, fyi. Excercise No. 1 should be submitted within this week not later than Saturday, September 23, 2017. Exercise No. 2 will be next week on or before Thursday, September 28, 2017. We will be having our practical also on that day.
Topics for the practical: Installation, Table Generation and Descriptive Outputs (To be discussed on Tuesday).
Mgmt 138 (F 5:00-8:00): We'll have a formal class on Friday next week, Sept. 29, 2017. You're a bit behind from the TTh, so for the moment, you can ask them for some hints on what they are now doing.
Mgmt 197: As per my announcement last meeting, I'm supposed to conduct a quiz but due to the shortened time and room availability, I was not able to hold the class. Anyways, our quiz will be on Tuesday next week, Sept. 26 (Topics from A-M of the Glossary of Terminologies) and another quiz on Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017 (Topics from N-V of the Glossary of Terminologies and Research Design). Regarding with the research topic/problem, since we were not able to have a class last meeting, I am requiring you to e-mail your prospect topic/problem and your prospect title of the study to the following e-mail and format (Deadline: should not later than saturday this week):
Email address: idcustodio@vsu.edu.ph
The format for the subject of the E-mail (ex. my name is Ian Dave Custodio): idcustodio_mgmt197topic
On the message area, type in your prospect topic/problem in a sentence or paragraph form and also your prospect title. See the example below:
