Attention Mgmt 138 - Introduction to Managerial Science
Due to conflicts arising with the schedules and with the rooms, we are not yet settled with our class schedules. Temporarily, we will meet this coming Saturday by 9 am at either ADE 215 or 216 room, in order for us to have a general consensus as to when and where will our classes be conducted. At the moment, I am still coordinating with the DCST to find a room for our classes. Please bear with me at the moment, as I am still exerting my best effort for us to be settled and have our class proper as much as possible. Thank you!
Due to conflicts arising with the schedules and with the rooms, we are not yet settled with our class schedules. Temporarily, we will meet this coming Saturday by 9 am at either ADE 215 or 216 room, in order for us to have a general consensus as to when and where will our classes be conducted. At the moment, I am still coordinating with the DCST to find a room for our classes. Please bear with me at the moment, as I am still exerting my best effort for us to be settled and have our class proper as much as possible. Thank you!